Also, last Friday I went to go see the joke that everyone’s sick of, Snakes on a Plane. I honestly have to say that it was ridiculously good/bad in all the right ways. It starts off a little to slow but there are some fun parts. And it’s so ridiculous it’s gold.
Plus, since it only made $15 mil the first week, it could actually be a legitimate cult movie. You don’t have to feel bad liking a movie “because everyone else did” because most people didn’t actually see it.
I will further expand on this by giving you a brief list of more reasons to see it:
- It has David Koechner as possibly the best character in it
- People are getting attacked by snakes for about 45 minutes straight
- Awesome non-snake related deaths
- It also has Kenan Thompson
- The acting is so amazing that you will weep from the amazing drama. AMAZING.
- An end so terrifying you couldn’t possibly fathom. Your head will EXPLODE. It is that X-TREME
- Amazing allegory to lasting world problems will keep it relevant for years to come
- The perfect date movie. I took my GF and she loved it!